The information contained on this website (the “Information”) has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Hansteen Holdings PLC or its subsidiaries. Hansteen has taken care in the preparation of this website and endeavours to ensure that the Information is accurate at the time of its inclusion on this website, but does not guarantee the accuracy or integrity of the Information and shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of or reliance on the Information. Hansteen may change the content or format of this website at any time.
The contents of this website do not constitute an invitation to invest in shares of Hansteen Holdings PLC. This website contains statements which are future-oriented in nature and subject to various risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond Hansteen’s ability to control or estimate precisely. Information relating to Hansteen Holdings PLC or its share price, or the yield on its shares, should not be relied upon as a guide to future performance.
This website may contain hypertext links to websites controlled by parties other than Hansteen. Hansteen is not responsible for and does not endorse the contents of any such websites.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Hansteen.
These conditions of use are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute in connection with them shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Terms and Conditions for Brokering Activities
- These terms and conditions apply to all rental contracts mediated through a broker, between us or our affiliates and third parties. These terms and conditions are a feature of all contracts which we forge with agents on the service they provide. These terms and conditions also apply to all future services or offers to us, even if they are not included again separately, or specifically mentioned in it.
- These terms and conditions apply exclusively. Deviant, opposing, or supplementary terms and conditions of the provision or individual clauses thereof are neither part of the contract, nor are they valid in any way. The acceptance of services or offers made even with knowledge of deviating, contrary or additional general terms and conditions of the agent or individual clauses thereof without separate notice always follows under protest against the validity of these terms and conditions of the agent or individual clauses thereof.
- In individual cases, individually made agreements with the broker have precedence over these terms and conditions. The contents of any such agreement are a written agreement by those concerned from both parties, and in the case that there happens to be a written agreement of this type, our written confirmation is binding.
- Claim for Commission
- Provided that the activities of the broker were responsible for the conclusion of a lease between us or one of our companies and one party, the broker retains a commission for their activities according to the following measures:
- The contractor will receive a commission in the amount of 10% of the net rent for lease agreements that have been concluded for an indefinite period and are first cancelled no later than 11 months following the beginning of the lease, as well as for rental leases with a fixed lease time of no more than 12 months.
- The contractor will receive a commission in the amount of 1.5 x the net rent for the conclusion of lease agreements with a fixed lease term of 13 to 24 months
- The contractor will receive a commission in the amount of 2 x the net rent for the conclusion of lease agreements with a fixed lease term of 25 to 36 months
- The contractor will receive a commission in the amount of 2.5 x the net rent for the conclusion of lease agreements with a fixed lease term of 37 to 60 months
- The contractor will receive a commission in the amount of 3 x the net rent for the conclusion of lease agreements with a fixed lease term of at least 61 months
- The contractor will receive a commission in the amount of 3.5 x the net rent for the conclusion of lease agreements with a fixed lease term of at least 91 months
2.2 The calculation of the provision to pay to the broker in correspondence with 2.1 is as follows:
- Fixed lease term is defined an agreed duration without the possibility for lease renewal/extension, however, taking special termination rights into account so that the earliest possible termination date is decisive.
2.2.2 Net rent is defined as the average contractual monthly rent the third party has to pay following the deduction of service charges and VAT, however, taking tenant incentives into account, as well as rent-free periods during the fixed lease term.
- In accordance with clause 2.1, the commission is to be paid 30 days following the completion of the lease agreement at the earliest, and transfer/handover of the leased object to the third party.
- Broker expenses are not compensated.
- Forfeiture of the right to commission
The broker forfeits their right to commission with us when they are also employed by the third party. This applies regardless of whether the broker has begun working for the third party in return for payment or not.
The statutory regulations on liability apply
- Written form – subsidiary agreements
5.1 There are no verbal side agreements.
- Subsequently made subsidiary agreements are only effective if made in writing
- Choice of Law – Jurisdiction
6.1 These terms and conditions and legal relations between us and the broker apply to German law without exception
6.2 Frankfurt am Main is agreed as the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all –including international- disputes arising from the contractual relationship.